USAA Real Estate Company manages over $20 billion of real estate assets. Our experience includes the five major property types: office, industrial, multi-family, retail, and hospitality. Our spectrum of investment strategies include core, core plus, and value-add with a geographic focus on the United States.
Why USAA Real Estate Company?
- Successful Performance Record: USAA Real Estate Company has a successful track record and has outperformed the NCREIF NPI benchmark by 300 basis points on average over the past 11 years.
- Alignment of Interests: USAA Real Estate Company makes a significant equity contribution in each investment, thereby creating a strong and cohesive alignment of interest with our client’s investment objectives.
- Disciplined Underwriting and Market Intelligence: Our investment process utilizes an intensive and realistic underwriting approach to properly evaluate potential investments.
- Local Market Knowledge: Our strong local market presence and partnerships deliver superior first-hand knowledge that is critical to accurately assessing each investment opportunity.
- Management Stability: Our management team has long tenure with the company, bringing significant experience and expertise from all aspects of the commercial real estate industry to the investment process.
- Focus on Real Estate: USAA Real Estate Company’s sole business is commercial real estate. We are not distracted by other lines of business that can detract from our performance or conflict with our fiduciary responsibilities to our clients.
USAA Real Estate Company offers a broad range of investment opportunities for institutional investors in a variety of formats.